Amazon’s FreeTime Unlimited is something that I’ve been wanting to try for my kids. With the current promotion, now is the best time to try it! Here are the details:
Head on over to sign up for a FREE month of FreeTime Unlimited.
After you have registered, then add the 3 months for $2.99 to your membership.
About Amazon FreeTime Unlimited:
- In FreeTime, the background color changes to blue, letting parents know at a glance that their child is safe. Kids only see titles that have been selected for them. Younger kids can search before they know how to type by using Characters – for example, tap on “Cinderella,” “Dinosaurs,” or “Puppies”.
- While in FreeTime, kids do not have access to social media and can’t make in-app purchases without parental approval.
- Limiting your child’s screen time can be challenging without the proper tools. FreeTime lets parents set daily limits, or restrict certain categories – like games and video – while leaving unlimited time for reading.
- FreeTime Smart Filters ensure that your child sees age-appropriate content within FreeTime Unlimited. We use input from Common Sense Media and from parents like you to ensure that pre-teens don’t get the baby stuff and little kids don’t see the scary stuff. Parents can also adjust Smart Filter settings to tailor the experience for each child.
- With Learn First, parents can block access to games and cartoons until after educational goals are met. Using Bedtime, parents can control when FreeTime shuts down for the day.