Our adorable Pretzel Turkeys were such a huge hit that I figured we’d branch out with some more Thanksgiving treats! This time, let’s make some yummy Turkey Cookies! So cute for a classroom party or just a nice treat with the kids.
- Chocolate frosting
- Candy eyes
- Candy corns
- Gently twist open your OREO cookie and spread a small amount of frosting in the middle. This works as the glue for the candy corn.
- Add the candy corns as shown to resemble turkey feathers
- Lightly put the cookie back together, adding a little more frosting if needed to stay together.
- Take a small drop of frosting and use this as a glue to apply the eyes
- Take another candy corn and break the white and yellow part off leaving just a small orange piece, which is to be used as the gobble.