Great news for First Responder families! If you’re planning a trip to Florida, swing on by the LEGOLAND Florida for quite a deal!
For the entire month of September, real-life heroes dedicated to keeping our communities safe will receive FREE, single-day theme park admission at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. In addition, to show appreciation for the families of first responders, eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for 50 percent off.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States. Eligible positions include:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
LEGOLAND Water Park admission is available as an upgrade for $22.50 plus tax.
Leave a Reply