The other evening, my family and I went to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament at the Atlanta Castle. It was such a fun experience and we were even given a wonderful tour of the stables! This was practically my dream come true!
Once you enter the back, you can see where they work on all of their equipment and past that is the stables! Oh my goodness at all the beautiful horses! Everything was super clean and well kept for a stable.
After our tour, my kids headed out for Junior Knight Training!
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament invites bold and brave youngsters ages 5 through 12 to step into the arena and partake in Junior Knight Training, available on select dates for a limited time now throughFriday, July 29 at the Atlanta Castle. Training is FREE with the purchase of each child admission and takes place an hour before the show. During the action-packed program, gallant Medieval Times knights will provide guests with a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to become a true Knight of the Realm. Children will witness expert-level swordplay skills first-hand with an exclusive weapons demonstration and will even try their hand at the craft with an interactive tutorial on basic techniques. The training ends with a group knighting ceremony by His Majesty King Carlos himself! Closed toe shoes are required for all participants. Space is limited to 80 children and training is available on a first come, first serve basis. Spots are filled quickly, so interested families are encouraged to arrive early to claim a spot!
Junior Knight Training schedule:
- Tuesday, June 28: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 29: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 30: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 7: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Friday, July 8: 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 20: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 27: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 28: 6:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Friday, July 29: 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
I highly recommend giving it a try! My kids had a blast! The dinner tournament was great as well! Our knight, the Black and White Knight was the winner! WOO HOO!