Need something to do this weekend? If so, the Atlanta Braves will host the team’s annual Chop Fest on Saturday, January 19 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. at SunTrust Park and The Battery Atlanta. The free event gives fans a preseason opportunity to greet and interact with their favorite players, coaches and alumni. The one-day event will feature an array of activities including question and answer sessions, baseball clinics, autographs* and photos with players, interactive attractions, live entertainment and more. All information can be found at www.braves.com/chopfest. Note that some extras like autographs do cost.
- Parking is free in approved lots.
- Fans attending the event can park in: Red Deck, Green Deck Purple Deck, Delta Deck, Braves Lot 29, Braves Lot 9 and Braves Lot 11 during Chop Fest hours.
- Accessible parking is also available.
- As with all parking, space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Uber will have two locations for both drop-off and pick-up for guests at Chop Fest, the same areas used on game days – Windy Ridge Parkway and Heritage Court.
MLB Ballpark App
- The MLB Ballpark App will have a complete list of all activities, including player schedules, for Chop Fest and it will continue to be updated throughout the day.
- An updated schedule for Chop Fest will also be available at www.braves.com/chopfest
2019 Uniform Showcase – LIVE! at The Battery Atlanta
- Braves will unveil the refreshed uniforms for the 2019 season inside LIVE! at The Battery Atlanta at 11:30 a.m.
- Ronald Acuña Jr., Ozzie Albies, Freddie Freeman, Ender Inciarte and Dansby Swanson will debut the subtle uniform updates to fans for the first time.
Chop Fest Stage – Konica Minolta Conference Center
- Braves Fashion Show at 10:30 a.m. with Greer Howard hosting the show and Charlie Culberson and Brian Snitker along with their families will showcase the latest styles from Braves Retail.
- Other Q&A sessions on the Chop Fest Stage include:
- 12:30 p.m. – 2018 National Award Winners
- 1:30 p.m. – Panel with the 2019 Coaches
- 3:30 p.m. – Los Bravos Bilingual Q&A
- 4:30 p.m. – Pitching 101 Panel
State of the Team Address – Georgia Power Pavilion Stage
- Braves General Manager Alex Anthopoulos will give a state of the team address at 2:30 p.m. at the Georgia Power Pavilion Stage located in the Plaza at The Battery Atlanta.
- Four Photo Stations at Chop Fest with various players visiting throughout the day
- Station A: Coors Light Below The Chop (entrance inside the Chop House Gate)
- Station B: Home Dugout (entrance from Section 14 of the Lower Level)
- Station C: INFINITI Club (located near the Chop Fest Gaming Center on Terrance Level)
- Station D: Xfinity Rooftop (located on the upper level of the ballpark)
- Kids Autographs inside SunTrust onUp Experience located on Battery Avenue (ages 3-14)
- *Autographs are available with select players for a fee. Fans interested in purchasing autograph passes in advance of Chop Fest can visit www.braves.com/chopfest.
Chop Fest Sock Drive
- The Braves are encouraging fans attending Chop Fest to bring a new pair of socks for the Chop Fest Sock Drive benefiting MUST Ministries.
- All sizes and styles welcome but donated socks must be new and unopened.
- Collection Bins: outside the Chop House and Right Field Gates from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For more information and to view the schedule, please visit www.braves.com/chopfest.