Tonight I winged it and made an easy, creamy, and cheesy crockpot chicken. Try saying that 10 times fast! Whew! I started off with some chicken breasts that I had on hand and dumped them in. Next, sour cream. Perfect addition to this was curry powder. My house smelled great! On a whim, before serving, I tossed in some grated parmesan cheese. Served over brown rice and with a veggie. The result? An incredibly easy and delicious dinner! My kids approved!
For the okra, we simply sauteed them in butter until they were tender. Yum!
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 24 oz container of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken, sour cream, and curry powder in the crock pot and gently stir to combine.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours until chicken is done
- Before serving, stir in fresh parmesan cheese gently.
- Serve over rice, noodles, or alone.