One place that is always a must to visit in Atlanta is among our favorites – The World of Coca-Cola! It never gets old venturing through, getting photos with the polar bears, sampling Coca-Cola products from all over the world, and more!
- Beat the Heat – The moment you step in from the sun, World of
Coca-Cola welcomes you with an ice-cold beverage to sip as you explore. Coca-Cola’s rich, 132-year history pops in each exhibit – from the Vault of the Secret Formula, where you can discover the myths and legends surrounding the famous Coca-Cola recipe, to Milestones of Refreshment, a trip down memory lane.
- Blast from the Past – Ever heard of Sprite Boy? You may be surprised to learn he has nothing to do with the popular lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Die-hard Coca-Cola fans might remember the elfin cartoon from the 40s and 50s – and now you can meet him for yourself in a fun photo op experience. The Story of Sprite Boy is a new exhibit on display through spring 2019 in the Pop Culture Gallery. The pixie-like Coca-Cola character comes to life through original oil paintings, print ads, artifacts and photos from around the world.
- Savor the Summer – After exploring the exhibits, pop over to the Taste It! Beverage Lounge, where over 100 familiar and exotic beverages will spice up your summer. You can sample fountain beverages from around the globe as well as recently released, limited-time offerings at the Sampling Bar. Find a new favorite flavor or simply savor the classics!
- Drink in the Deals – If you are in search of hot summer deals, look no further than the Atlanta CityPASS, which gets you into five top Atlanta attractions – including World of Coca-Cola – over a nine-day period. Adult tickets cost $76, helping you save a sweet 40 percent on admission. You can purchase CityPASS tickets at World of Coca-Cola ticket windows or online at www.worldofcoca-cola.com.
- Coca-Cola Red, White and Blue – Just in time for our nation’s birthday, the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola is releasing a new Americana-themed assortment. Fans can rep both Coca-Cola and America the Beautiful with patriotic T-shirts, salt and pepper shakers, wooden signs, kitchen towels and aprons. Items in the collection feature the classic combination of Coca-Cola, stars and stripes.
One lucky reader will win a four pack of tickets to visit the World of Coca-Cola through the end of the year. Simply fill out the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win. Good luck!
P.S. Don’t forget to try Beverly ?