I realized we have a bunch of new readers lately and thought I’d do a fun post. First off, I’m Erin and I write this blog! Below is me via Instagram right after I got a hair cut.
10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know about Mommy Octopus
- I’m actually shy until you get to know me. Then I won’t shut up 🙂
- Being in front of crowds makes me nauseous. I didn’t make it to my graduation because I was so nervous and sick. You’ll never see me on TV or giving speeches for that reason. Too nerve-racking!
- I never intended to be a homeschooling mom. I always planned on being a teacher, though.
- I prefer 60s and 70s music. I really don’t even know what songs are popular right now!
- My biggest struggle is being content.
- I got married at 18. Still married to the same guy 11 years and 4 kids later.
- I hate seafood. Can’t even stand the smell. My poor hubby loves it and I rarely cook it.
- My dream car would be a Corvette. One day maybe it will come true.
- I absolutely love dark chocolate. My candy of choice would be Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. I’m not a huge fan of just sugary candy and I do not like caramel.
- I recently got a treadmill off Craigslist for cheap. I’m working on the 10K Pro app and hope to maybe go to Disney in February for the Princess race.
Hope you enjoyed this post! I’d love to get to know more about ya’ll too!