For Father’s Day yesterday, I surprised my husband with a peanut butter pie when he got off shift! He was very surprised and loved the pie! It was super easy to make as well and only required the simplest ingredients! It was very simple to make in less than 5 minutes! I have to admit that the baby was definitely craving this and it really hit the spot! Already in my 3rd trimester!
- 1 pre-made chocolate pie crust
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1 8 oz container of cool whip
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
With a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, cool whip, and peanut butter in a bowl. Gently add to the remade chocolate pie crust. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and then place in the fridge for at least an hour.
Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply