I love having a “Staycation” in Atlanta. There is so much to do in the city! One place that you’ll want to check out is the World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coca-Cola has a full list of holiday activities that you can check out here. Our friends at the World of Coca-Cola have also sent along a list of 5 reasons to not miss the holidays at the World of Coca-Cola. Number 2 is my favorite! I would love to try Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke®!
Check them out:
- Curious about why ol’ Saint Nick always wears red? Learn the true story through the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” exhibit. The exhibit features several paintings of the famous Santa that Coca-Cola commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate in the 1930s.
- Sample the seasonal flavors in the Taste It! beverage lounge and rate your favorites. Good luck choosing between Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke®– or try them both!
- Step up your Secret Santa game with a handcrafted accessory from the 5by20 artisan collection and join the Coca-Cola initiative to empower 5 million women entrepreneurs by 2020. Find 5by20 items and other perfect gifts for everyone on your list when you visit The Coca-Cola Store.
- Snap and share a selfie with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, and capture a group shot aboard Santa’s sleigh. Let the world know you’re a fan using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even see your photo on World of Coca-Cola social media channels.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving!Sharing the magic with a World of Coca-Cola Annual Pass means you can create new memories year-round.
Our sweet friends at the World of Coca-Cola are offering a family 4 pack of tickets for one lucky reader so you can visit and try the Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke® for yourself! Tickets are good through March 2017.