I love having a “Staycation” in Atlanta. There is so much to do in the city! One place that you’ll want to check out is the World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coca-Cola has a full list of holiday activities that you can check out here. Our friends at the World of Coca-Cola have also sent along a list of 5 reasons to not miss the holidays at the World of Coca-Cola. Number 2 is my favorite! I would love to try Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke®!
Check them out:
- Curious about why ol’ Saint Nick always wears red? Learn the true story through the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” exhibit. The exhibit features several paintings of the famous Santa that Coca-Cola commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate in the 1930s.
- Sample the seasonal flavors in the Taste It! beverage lounge and rate your favorites. Good luck choosing between Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke®– or try them both!
- Step up your Secret Santa game with a handcrafted accessory from the 5by20 artisan collection and join the Coca-Cola initiative to empower 5 million women entrepreneurs by 2020. Find 5by20 items and other perfect gifts for everyone on your list when you visit The Coca-Cola Store.
- Snap and share a selfie with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, and capture a group shot aboard Santa’s sleigh. Let the world know you’re a fan using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even see your photo on World of Coca-Cola social media channels.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving!Sharing the magic with a World of Coca-Cola Annual Pass means you can create new memories year-round.
Our sweet friends at the World of Coca-Cola are offering a family 4 pack of tickets for one lucky reader so you can visit and try the Gingerbread Coke® and Chocolate Cherry Coke® for yourself! Tickets are good through March 2017.
Melissa Shelton says
I would love to take my kids. I haven’t been in about 10 years.
Fiona N says
Wow! I will have a trip to Atlanta with my family this Christmas, and I really love the taste of the season and sample of holiday there! “Fingers crossed!!” and Thank You for the chance
Seyma Shabbir says
I would love to try the Gingerbread Coke!
heather hart says
I have never been but would love to sample some new Cokes!!!!
I wish we could go. I haven’t taken the kids yet, but I think my son/4 would love it! Especially all the festivities for the holidays!
Sang Hyun Lee says
I would love to try the Gingerbread Coke. Sounds yummy!
Susan Childers says
We asked for tickets to WOC or the aquarium for Christmas from my mother in law. It would be so cool to win these so we could get the aquarium tickets as the gift!
I have never been here! My kiddos would love to go, too. Fun family trip!