It’s yard sale time and with that comes the reminder of things that you should never buy used UNLESS you completely and totally trust the person selling and you have done your own research regarding reviews, recalls, etc.
1. Carseats – If you don’t know the history, you don’t know if it has been in a wreck or not. Carseats also expire! Err on the side of caution and buy new.
2. Cribs – These are constantly being changed, recalled, modified, etc. Again, do your research or buy new. It’s not worth risking your baby’s life.
3. Underwear – Enough said.
4. Helmets – These wear out and like carseats, need to be thrown out after an accident.
5. Mattresses – Bed Bugs. Mites. Body Fluids. Ick.
6. Baby Bottles – Older ones may not be BPA free.
7. Hats – These are rarely washed so be prepared to be buying lice, sweat, dead skin cells, etc.
What else would you never buy from a yard sale?
Leave a Reply