One of the hardest times as a parent of a baby is during teething. We had days and nights where nobody was able to get any sleep. Teething doesn’t have to be such a painful time if you have the right tools in place.
For starters, you can use either Infant and Children’s Advil with your child depending on age. Infants Advil is geared toward babies 6-24 months, which Children’s Advil is used from 2-11 years.
Benefits of Infants’ Advil:
- Infants’ Advil® contains ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers.
- Offers parents a simple, effective solution to relieve their babies’ pain with up to 8- hours of relief in just one dose.
- Soothes at the SourceTM* to reduce fevers and relieve the aches and pains babies experience from fevers and teething.
Another important part in soothing teething is letting your little one chew on something. NUK has brought in their NUK Soothasaurus Rubber Dinosaur. Since our little one isn’t here yet, I let my little nephew try it out and he LOVES it! He just chews and chews on the dinosaur and is happy as a clam.
- The natural rubber is BPA free.
- Non-toxic paints are safe for chewing and sucking
- Natural scent
- Designed for babies 6 months+
- Available on Amazon for an SRP of $9.99