Our friends over at the Atlanta Braves have given us a “heads up” on some upcoming family friendly Atlanta Braves events during July 2016. Lots of great ones to check out:
Colorado Rockies VS. Atlanta Braves – Friday, July 15 at 7:35 p.m.
- Zombie Night:Come to the ballpark decked out in your best zombie look, and enjoy a pregame parade around the field! All who purchase this ticket package will receive an A.J. Pierzynski Zombified Bobblehead. For more information, visit www.Braves.com/Zombie.
- Gold Medal Ticket Package:In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the Olympics in Atlanta, Shannon Miller, America’s most decorated gymnast, will be at Turner Field to tear down the number for the Final Season Countdown. Shannon will be signing autographs for all who purchase the ticket package in the Club Patio prior to the game. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.Braves.com/GoldMedal.
Sunday, July 17 at 1:35 p.m.
- Braves Wives Toy Drive:Join the Braves Wives during their annual Toy Drive benefiting patients at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Donate new and unwrapped toys in Monument Grove from the time gates open until the end of the first inning.
- Christmas in July:The Braves are celebrating Christmas in July! All tickets will include a Braves “Nick Markakis Holiday T-Shirt”! For more information, visit www.Braves.com/Christmas.
Philadelphia Phillies VS. Atlanta Braves – Friday, July 29 at 7:35 p.m.
- Alumni Weekend:Bring the family out for the Braves annual Alumni Weekend at Turner Field before the game against the Phillies, and stay after the game for Friday Night Fireworks presented by the Georgia Lottery.
Saturday, July 30 at 7:10 p.m.
- 1991 “Worst-to-First” NLCS Replica Ring:The first 20,000 fans to enter the gates before the game against the Philadelphia Phillies will receive a 1991 NLCS Replica Ring presented by NAPA Auto Parts.
- Alumni Weekend:Arrive early to see the Braves Legends Softball Game, 1991 Team vs. Alumni Legends and a pregame ceremony to honor the 1991 “Worst-to-First” Team.
- Braves School Supply Drive: The Atlanta Braves and Arrow Exterminators will collect school supplies for the upcoming school year for children in underserved areas. Donations will be collected at the Braves tent in Monument Grove and at several Arrow Exterminators store locations. Anyone who donates a minimum of $10 will receive an autographed Braves photo.
Sunday, July 31 at 1:35 p.m.
- Back to School Bash: Join the Atlanta Braves and celebrate heading back to school with an exclusive pregame patio party including music, games and a chance to win prizes! All ticket packages include an Atlanta Braves lunchbox. For more information, visit www.Braves.com/BackToSchoolBash.
- Braves School Supply Drive:The Atlanta Braves and Arrow Exterminators will collect school supplies for the upcoming school year for children in underserved areas. Donations will be collected at the Braves tent in Monument Grove and at several Arrow Exterminators store locations. Anyone who donates a minimum of $10 will receive an autographed Braves photo.
- Firefighter Appreciation Day:Join the Atlanta Braves for the 3rd Annual Firefighter Appreciation Day! All tickets purchased include a $5 donation to the Georgia Fallen Firefighter Foundation, Commemorative Firefighter hat and a pregame parade around the field! For more information, visit www.Braves.com/Firefighter.
- Alumni Weekend:Join the Atlanta Braves for the last day of Alumni Weekend.
Season-long ticket offers
- Sport Clips $8 MondayNight Chop: Terrace View tickets for only $8, a savings of up to $25.
- Coca-Cola $12 Tuesdays:Club Pavilion tickets are available for only $12 every Tuesday, fans save up to 57%.
- All You Can Eat Seats:Starting as low as $45 for group tickets and $55 for individual tickets, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
- Student Discount:Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid student ID.
- Military Discount:Two Upper Box or Outfield tickets for the price of one tickets with a valid ID.
- $1 Seats:Located in the General Admission area, these tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis starting two and a half hours before every home game and can be purchased at the Turner Field Ticket Office. Purchases must be cash only.
- Chevron Family Value Plan:Save up to 40% and bring your family out to Turner Field with the Chevron Value Plan! Packages start as low as $69 and include four game tickets, four hot dogs, four soft drinks, a parking pass, yearbook and a $10 Chevron promo card.
Special programs from the Atlanta Braves
- FridayNight Fireworks presented by Georgia Lottery: Fans will be treated to a dazzling display of fireworks over Turner Field following every Friday home game throughout the season.
- Alumni Sundays presented by Hyundai: Starting two hours before the game, fans can catch Braves alumni for autographs in Fan Plaza before every Sundayhome game.
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: On Sundays,kids 14 and under can line up and run around the bases at Turner Field just like the Braves. To participate, kids can line up at the Hank Aaron Ramp at the end of the game.
- MLB.com Ballpark app: Fans visiting Turner Field this season can connect with their Atlanta Braves using the new and FREE MLB.com Ballpark app, available for iPhone and Android users. Visit http://www.braves.com/ballpark to download today!
- Braves VIP Experience:The ultimate “behind-the-scenes” experience at Turner Field – including a personalized pregame tour, access to batting practice on the field, personalized LED scoreboard message, 755 Club Delta 360 Lounge access, parking pass and VIP gift bag. Optional upgrades for a personalized jersey, visit from the mascot Homer and an autographed player photo.
- Chick-fil-A Kids Club: Memberships for the Kids Club cost $25 and come with a Freddie Freeman Kids Club jersey, drawstring bag, wristband, sticker and trading card. An exclusive Braves passport and lanyard are included for members to receive stickers in their passport for every home game they attend and the opportunity to earn prizes throughout the season. Members also receive a buy-one-get-one ticket voucher for a home Braves game, a free Chick-fil-A sandwich, two tokens to play in Scouts Alley at Turner Field, two passes for a VIP Batting Practice Experience and more. Visitwww.Braves.com/kidsclubfor more information.
- 50/50 Raffle:Support the Atlanta Braves Foundation by purchasing 50/50 raffle tickets at every Braves home game. Tickets start at $5 and can be purchased from sellers in yellow aprons from the time gates open until the end of the sixth inning. The winning number will be announced in the 8th inning on the out of town scoreboard located above the 755 Club and throughout the ballpark. Fifty percent of the net proceeds from the game’s raffle ticket sales will go to one lucky fan and the other half will benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation. Prize claims are made at Guest Relations (Aisle 146) or by calling (404) 614-2305. For more information, visit braves.com/5050raffle. All prize claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the raffle.