For holidays, the kids and I love having fun with our food. What better way to prepare for the Easter bunny fun that to make some yummy carrots out of strawberries! These Easter Bunny’s Carrot Garden Pudding Cups are perfect for an egg hunt with friends or for a classroom party! They are really simple to make as well!
- Strawberries, rinsed and dried
- Bag of Orange Candy Melts
Carrot Pudding Cups:
- Crushed Oreos
- 1 box Chocolate Pudding
- Milk (required number of cups on pudding box)
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Clear cups
- Parchment paper
- Plastic baggie and scissors
- Line baking sheet or pan with parchment paper. Melt orange candy melts. Holding strawberries by the stems, dip them into orange candy to coat and place on parchment paper.
- Take a sandwich bag and cut a tiny tip of it off for the chocolate drizzle. Spoon remaining melted orange candy into the bag. Gently drizzle the chocolate from side to side over the strawberries on parchment paper.
- Prepare the cups by adding 2 tablespoons crushed Oreos to the bottom of each cup.
- Make pudding as directed on box. Pour pudding into cup over crushed Oreos and then top with more crushed Oreos. Place carrot chocolate covered strawberry in center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Easy to make and so delicious and fun! Enjoy!
Leave a Reply