It’s nice to see things opening back up and operating safely. World of Coca-Cola welcomed back guests on July 15 with adjusted operations in compliance with guidelines from health and government authorities.
If you’re lucky enough to call Georgia home, you’re lucky enough – but on weekdays in October, Peach State residents get an even sweeter deal at World of Coca-Cola. Starting Thursday, Oct. 1, World of Coca-Cola is extending a special, discounted ticket price to residents of Coca-Cola’s home state: general admission tickets for just $12.50 on weekdays (Monday-Thursday only). That’s a savings of $5.50 per ticket or more than 30% off regular adult admission.
Special Offer Details:
- To take advantage of the $12.50-per-ticket offer, World of Coca-Cola guests must purchase tickets online using promotional code “GAresident” (not case-sensitive). The promo code is entered on the “Shopping Cart” page before proceeding to “Checkout.” Tickets will not be available for purchase at the attraction.
- Guests will be asked for proof of GA residency when they arrive at the attraction and their tickets are scanned (must have a Georgia address). Proof of Georgia residency may be in the form of:
- Valid Georgia driver’s license
- Valid Georgia state-issued ID card
- Valid Georgia-based military ID
- Valid Georgia federal, state, county or city government agency-issued ID card
- Proof of Georgia residency is required for at least one adult guest per group.
- Offer valid for ticket purchases to visit Monday through Thursday only. Promotional pricing does not apply to tickets purchased to visit Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- There is a limit of six (6) tickets per Georgia resident.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or discounts.