What is it?
FlipStir is a self-contained, 10 piece 3D puzzle that is made right here in the USA. Using the wand, you maneuver the puzzle pieces to create the picture in order. The instructions are simple – Shake, Stir, Solve! This particular puzzle is geared toward ages 7 and up. No batteries and no lost pieces! It features an easy to clean surface and helps improve fine motor skills and dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and spatial relations skills.
The award winning FlipStir puzzle has earned the following awards:
- 2015 Dr. Toy Top Ten Best Active Toys
- 2015 Creative Child Magazine “Puzzle of the Year”
- 2015 Seal of Approval from The National Parenting Center
- 2015 Family Choice Awards Winner
- 2014 Tillywig “Brain Child” award
- 2014 Creative Child Magazine “Game of the Year – Puzzle Games Category”
- Toy Man News & Reviews – The Toy Man “Seal of Approval,” The Toy Man “Award of Excellence,” The Toy Man “Editor’s Choice,” The Toy Man “Award of Recognition,” The Toy Man “S.T.E.M. Award,” The Toy Man “Mom Approved” Award
We have had fun with the FlipStir puzzle, but I must say that it is much more challenging than it appears! It took me a while to assemble the puzzle, much longer than I expected. Out of the kids, only 1 of mine have been able to put the puzzle together, but not for a lack of trying! It’s definitely been a challenge. A couple kids did get frustrated with it but have kept going back to try and complete the puzzle.
The FlipStir Puzzle is a great toy to take along on car rides or traveling to keep little hands busy. We are happy we had the chance to check out this puzzle and are eager to see if Enlivenze LLC brings out more puzzles in the future.
For More Information:
For more information, you can check out the FlipStir Puzzle on the Enlivenze LLC website. You can also visit Enlivenze LLC on Facebook and Twitter or FlipStir Puzzles on Facebook and Twitter.
Also, be sure to click the banner below to see more reviews on other varieties of the FlipStir puzzle by members of The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew.
Leave a Reply