Alrighty, I have been hearing about how awesome Frances Meadows Aquatic Center is from several friends, so today we took a trip out to Gainesville to check it out.
It. Was. AWESOME.
The kids LOVED it! And I loved the price! It’s only $8, but if you get a group of 10 together, you pay just $6. Even better, if you know a Gainesville City resident, you could get in for as little as $4 after the group rate! Kids 2 and under are free.
They do not allow arm floaties, but they have plenty of life jackets that you can borrow.
My thoughts? It is much cheaper than Lake Lanier Islands, closer, and we had plenty of fun.
- 10-Lane Indoor Competition Pool – Stadium Seating 300 Seat Capacity
- 4-Lane Indoor Instructional Pool – ADA Accessible with Ramp
- Wellness Center for Land Fitness Classes
- Viewing Lounge
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Family Changing Rooms
- Meeting Space with Catering Kitchen
- Outdoor Patio and Playground
- Two Body Slides – 3-stories high
- Zero Depth Entry
- Swirl Pool
- Current Channel
- Drop Buckets
- Play Structure with interactive water elements for all ages
- Kiddie Slide
- Happy Loops
- Water Troughs
- Ample Deck Space and Chairs
Omg really good pices