How does a FREE Thanksgiving dinner sound? Ibotta and Walmart have teamed up for this amazing deal! If you haven’t heard of Ibotta, you will love it! I’ve used this app for years.
Ibotta is a fun and easy way to earn $20 or more each time you go shopping. The more you use it, the better and more personalized your offers become.
Here’s how to score the free thanksgiving dinner:
First, you must have an account. To sign-up for a FREE Ibotta account, register here.
Next, sign in to the app or browser extension and look for the free Thanksgiving offers. After you’ve signed up for Ibotta, if you don’t want to add the browser extension (I didn’t), simply head here on mobile and then scroll down to enter in your Ibotta email address. The offers then will be loaded to your account within an hour. Then simply click on them in your app to add the offers and go shopping! You can use grocery pickup and make it even easier!
The items available for 100% cash back (while it lasts) are:
- Butterball turkey breast roast ($9.98 cash back)
- McCormick Gravy pouch ($1.12 cash back)
- Great Value Stuffing Mix (.82 cash back)
- Idahoan Mashed Potatoes ($1.88 cash back)
- Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (.98 cash back)
- Great Value Cranberry Sauce (.98 cash back)
- Great Value Green Beans ($1.34 cash back)
- French’s Crispy Fried Onions ($1.92 cash back)
- Coco-Cola 2-liter bottle ($1.25 cash back)
Make sure descriptions on Ibotta and at the store match-up to the item. If you’re shopping in store, you can scan the item in your app to make sure it’s a match. Also make sure to click the checkmark to add the offer to your account in the app.
Also, remember this is a cash-back program. You will have to front the money, but Ibotta will deposit it into your Ibotta account shortly after your purchase. You can then cash out for gift cards or PayPal or other options.
Again, I’ve used this app for years and am about to go place my Walmart Pickup order to score these freebies, too! Happy early Thanksgiving!
Leave a Reply