The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta is super excited about the new things that they have to offer and we are, too! We love visiting the World of Coca-Cola! It’s a must for every summer bucket list, whether you are passing through the area or looking for a local staycation. Check out all the highlights for this summer below:
- Sniff out the Secret – World of Coke’s newest permanent exhibit, Scent Discovery, shows just how much flavor and scent go hand in hand. This experience gives guests a deep dive into the anatomy of smell and challenges visitors to identify a variety of sweet, fruity and spicy scents. Are you up for the challenge?
- Be a VIP – By popular demand, World of Coca-Cola is extending its limited-time Coke Insider Journey through the summer. Beginning June 4, fans who want to level-up their visit can book this exclusive tour on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The exclusive tour gives groups of no more than 10 guests the entire attraction to themselves for two hours of behind-the-scenes peeks, performances and souvenirs just for Insiders.
- Pour by Phone – We use our phones for everything else, so why not pour our favorite drinks with them too? For the first time since the onset of the pandemic, the Coca-Cola Freestyle room inside Taste It! has reopened with a futuristic new feature. Guests can simply use their smartphone cameras to scan QR codes on the dispensers, then use their phones as remotes to choose and pour their drink of choice from over 100 options.
- Get Groovy – Coca-Cola’s 1971 Unity Collection celebrates the 50th anniversary of its iconic Hilltop original television commercial with a series of capsule collections from global fashion, beauty and accessory brands. Launching May 24, these limited-edition items represent the spirit of the 70s and Hilltop’s themes of peace, love, unity and optimism. Check out the dy-no-mite collection at the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola or online at cocacolastore.com/unity throughout the summer and fall.
- Share the Spotlight – Inside the Pop Culture Gallery, a new installation invites guests to embrace the message of Hilltop: “Buy the world a Coke and keep it company.” If you could buy a Coke for anyone in the world, who would it be and why? Guests who share their answers could see their messages and stories showcased in the interactive gallery.
Our friends at World of Coca-Cola have generously offered to give away a Family Four Pack of tickets so you and your loved ones can visit and try new features, such as pouring your drink via your phone.a Rafflecopter giveaway