This post has been sponsored by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
Whew! It’s been a rough fall already after a fairly gentle and mild summer as far as sicknesses. With a family of 7, we try our darnedest to stay healthy, but with all of our activities, someone is bound to bring something home. A few weeks back, a couple of the kids passed along a 24 hour fever that followed with a cough for a day or so. I was so thankful for the Pfizer Consumer Healthcare line of products that helped the kids relax while they healed.
When sick gets real, the pediatric brands of Pfizer Consumer Healthcare are ready to help with three solutions – Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin® and Children’s Dimetapp®.
- Children’s Advil® Suspension*: Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast. Children’s Advil® Suspension is a great option for kids from age 2 and up to 11.
- Children’s Robitussin® DM Day/Night Pack (Children’s Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion for ages 4+ and Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Coughfor ages 6+) is a non-drowsy daytime formula that helps break up chest congestion, while the long-acting nighttime formula relieves coughs and runny noses to help kids get the rest they need.
- Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough is geared toward ages 6+ and helps with nasal congestion and cough.
As always, it is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric products and to use as directed.
For more information:
One lucky reader will win a prize pack consisting of the following, provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare:
- $25 virtual visa gift card
- (1) Children’s Advil® Suspension (various flavor)
- (1) Children’s Robitussin ® DM Day/Night Pack
- (1) Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough directly
For your chance to win, simply fill out the Rafflecopter below: