We love visiting the World of Coca-Cola during the Christmas season. It transforms into such a beautiful and magical place!
From now through Jan. 1, the attraction is festive and bright, including dazzling lights, larger-than-life decorations, signature seasonal beverages and more as part of World of Coca-Cola’s annual celebration.
When visiting the attraction this season, don’t miss these five holiday highlights:
- Lights, Camera, Smile: Make a memorable entrance by walking through a 28-foot-tall ornament of holiday lights in Pemberton Place. The outdoor winter wonderland is complete with larger-than-life ornaments and trees wrapped in thousands of lights.
- Have a Cup of Cheer: Sip on something magical this holiday season by visiting the Taste It! beverage lounge, where you can enjoy a seasonal favorite like Gingerbread Coke or be among the first to taste Sprite Butter Toffee, a crisp-yet-cozy flavor sure to spark the holiday spirit.
- Take a Blast to the Past: Stroll down memory lane when you stop by “A Coca-Cola Christmas Celebration,” showcasing historic, seasonal Coke ads and artifacts from around the world. Learn the story of the man in red in the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” exhibit.
- Sleigh the Selfie Game: Guests can climb aboard Santa’s sleigh or steal a bear hug from the 7-foot-tall Coca-Cola Polar Bear. Share pics using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even see your holiday snap on the attraction’s social channels.
- Shop ‘til You Drop: Guests can knock out some holiday shopping during their visit. From apparel, to glassware, to home goods and more, there’s something for everyone on your list. For even more gift ideas, remember to shop online at CokeStore.com for a wide variety of holiday-themed items like ornaments and decorations, and even personalized bottles and clothing to make the holidays extra special.
There’s so much more to see and do at World of Coca-Cola this season – visit and see why the attraction is a holiday tradition for fans near and far.
The last time I went, we went at Christmastime and I got this cool mug. I still use it often and it’s a great gift to grab! I’m hoping our crew can go back soon!
Our friends at World of Coca-Cola have offered a giveaway for you guys! One lucky reader will win a fantastic family 4 pack of tickets to check out the World of Coca-Cola! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win!