There is a great deal over at Vista Print right now where you can get 140 FREE Return Address Labels. I LOVE getting FREE labels in the mail from various charities. I LOVE labeling everything! I thought I would share with you how I creatively use these labels.
Here are 10 creative ways to use Address Labels:
- Label your kids school supplies. Such as their folders, scissors, calculator, backpack, and lunchbox. In case they get lost on the bus or at school, they will get back to you! I label the inside of the backpack for security reasons.
- Put a Return Label on your DVD’s that you lend out.
- Put a Return Label on the inside front cover of your books when you lend them out to friends or family.
- Label your coupon binder and coupon accordian file. There is NOTHING worse than losing it. I think I would cry, A LOT!
- Put a return label on the back of your I-Pod, or Smart Phone.
- Personalized them. With customization tools, you can type more than the suggested address information on each line of the address label. “This toy belongs to:” replaces “The Smith Family” on line one and your childs name takes the place of the address information on line two. If you would like to put a phone number on the label, you can easily fit this information on the third line. If not, you may want to use this line to add another gentle reminder to light-fingered friends, such as “please return.”
- If you bring food to a potluck dinner,make a dinner for someone who is ill, or bring a dish to a party. Put a Return Label on the dish that you brought. That way if you leave it behind, the person knows whose it is.
- Use them to label your kids sippy cups at birthday parties, the church nursery, or at a play date. This way you always know which cup is yours.
- Use them in place of filling out your mailing address on Mail in Rebate Forms, or raffle entries. Save your ink and the pain in your hand by using these in place of writing it all out!
- The most obvious way to use these are for their intended purpose. To put on your outgoing mail as your return address.
This is how you order from Vistaprint:
Step 1: Head over to their website and click on Return Address Labels.
Step 2: Pick out your design (this is the one I chose to make labels for my son going to school.)
Step 3: Fill in the lines. If you want it as a traditional return label, follow their directions to fill in your name and address. If you want to use them for your kids, type in whatever you wish. Be creative!
Step 4: Skip over the other offers that they will match to your address labels at a discount price. This will tax about 10 seconds.
Step 5: You’re done, Cash out. You will pay $3 for shipping, but that is still a great price for customized labels!!
Does anyone else have any great ideas for use of Return Address labels, I would love to hear them!
This is a guest post written by Lauren of I Am That Lady. Be sure to swing by her blog to check out what else she has to offer. Thanks Lauren!