We absolutely love watching Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. We also love the ease of making Chex Party Mix to go with every season or event. If you’re having a party or just want to have some fun Minion food, check out this Minion Munch Chex Party Mix Recipe. It’s super easy to make and tastes great!
- 2cups Honey Nut Chex® cereal
- 2cups Chocolate Chex® cereal
- 2cups Banana Nut Cheeerios® cereal
- 1cup dry-roasted peanuts
- ¼cup butter or margarine
- ¼cup packed brown sugar
- ¼cup peanut butter
- 1cup freeze-dried banana chips
- ½cup candy-coated chocolate candies
- In large microwaveable bowl, measure cereals and peanuts.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir in brown sugar and peanut butter; microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture is boiling. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High about 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is glazed. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in dried bananas and candies. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
Besides just sharing this fun recipe, our friends at General Mills have offered a prize pack for one of my readers to enjoy your own Minion Munch Party Mix and movie.
General Mills will send the winner a gift pack containing:
• (1) Box Honey Nut Chex
• (1) Box Chocolate Chex
• (1) Box Banana Nut Cheerios
• (1) Despicable Me 2 DVD
• (1) Minion USB
To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter below and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Information and giveaway provided by General Mills through My Blog Spark.