I love making gifts in a jar for friends and family. It’s a nice way to give a heartfelt gift without breaking the bank too much. One that is simple to make is this Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix. You can put it together fairly quickly and make several at once in order to have plenty of gifts to go around. It’s a simple way to show your loved ones that you care!
Supplies needed are powdered milk, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, chocolate chips, candy canes, and mini marshmallows.
Once made, you can even print the little gift tags HERE to label your jars so your friends know what to do with the mix. One jar approximately 6 servings.
- ½ cup Powdered Milk
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup crushed Candy Canes (about 3)
- ¼ cup Mini Marshmallows
- Layer ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid and decorate.
- To make, mix contents in a bowl. Add ⅓ cup of mix in a mug with 1 cup boiling water.