One of the first things I learned how to make was lasagna. It’s so simple and easy, anyone can make it, including my 7 year old 🙂
- 4 jars of spaghetti sauce
- 8 cups of mozzerella cheese
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 1 carton of cottage cheese
First things, first. Boil noodles according to package instructions, drain, rinse with cool water. They may need time to cool before you can touch them.
1.Spray your pan
2. Spread a light layer of sauce.
3. Layer noodles on top of sauce and add a spoon full of sauce on each noodle
4. Spread the sauce over each noodle.
5. Add a spoon full of cottage cheese on each noodle and spread out just like the sauce.
6. Add 2 cups of cheese spread out evenly.
7. Repeat all steps 3-4 times, or as pan allows room, starting with the sauce layer.
8. Finish with a layer of sauce on top.
Leave a Reply