In summertime, we love treating the kids and staying cool with ice cream. The other day, we made this really easy peanut butter ice cream that doesn’t require churning! It was so simple that I’m sure my kids could make it again themselves if they wanted!
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Small bag of Reese’s Miniatures (about 40 mini Reese’s)
- Place the small bag of mini Reese’s in the freezer for about 10 mins.
- In a large bowl add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk, stir until fully combined.
- In another large bowl mix heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, fold in condensed milk and chocolate mixture
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds until melted
- Unwrap candies and cut each candy into 4 pieces
- Fold about 2/3 of the candy pieces into the mix
- Using a loaf pan, pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan, top with 1/3 of the melted peanut butter
- Repeat to add 2 more layers
- Once all layers are complete use a knife and run it through the pan to create a swirl in the mix
- Top with remaining candy pieces
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight for best results