Today I was staring into the fridge trying to figure out what to make for dinner. The kids I decided would have pizza, but I wanted something different. I really wanted some brussels. Typically when I make brussels, I throw them in a pan with some garlic and a little butter of mustard and some butter and cook until soft and tasty. Today I decided I didn’t want to cook everything in separate pans to lessen the clean up. Here’s what I came up with and it was absolutely fantastic. Can’t wait until my husband is off shift so he can try as well!
First off, I cut up a kielbasa into small slices and sliced an onion as well. Next up, slicing the pepper.
Everything went into the pan with some butter, minced garlic, and Weber’s horseradish mustard. My husband absolutely loves Weber’s mustard. He grew up near Buffalo, near where it comes from and now he’s got this southern girl addicted as well!
Cook everything together for 20 minutes or so until everything is cooked and tender and enjoy!
- 1 Package of Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 package frozen brussel sprouts
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Weber’s horseradish mustard
- mrs. dash
- Combine all ingredients in skillet over medium.
- Stir frequently to avoid burning and to combine all ingredients.
- Salt and Mrs. Dash lightly.
Leave a Reply