I’m totally new to cake pops but they are so much fun to make! You can use a Baby Cakes Cake Pop maker to make the process much easier! Now comes the fun part!
Simply prepare your cake batter according to the directions. You can add some sprinkles to the batter to make it a little more festive.
Pour it in your cake pop maker and magic happens! Then dip as you wish!
Then it’s done and ready!
- 1 Boxed cake mix in your choice of flavor
- 1 Bag of Wilton green candy melts
- 1 Bag of Wilton white candy melts
- Candy Pop sticks
- Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker
- Deep bowl
- Styrofoam block to stick Cake Pops in to dry
- Prepare your cake mix batter according to the directions on the package and pour into the bottle that is included with the Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker.
- Plug in your Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker and allow it to preheat for a few minutes.
- Open the cake pop maker lid and squeeze about 1 tablespoon of batter into each cake pop cups. Do not overfill, but be sure to fill each cup enough, or your cake pops will have holes in the side.
- Close the cake pop maker lid and rotate it 180 degrees.
- Let cake pops cook for 3-4 minutes, and then rotate the cake pop maker back 180 degrees to the starting point, and lift the lid.
- Use the included fork and remove the cake pops from the machine. Set them on the included racks to cool down.
- Place your bag of green candy melts into a bowl and put it in the microwave for one minute and then stir. Continue microwaving and stirring at 30 second intervals until the candy is completely melted. Repeat this step with your white candy melts until they are melted as well.
- Place a cake pop stick into each of your cake pops, be sure not to stick it too far in or it will go through the top.
- Hold a cake pop over the bowl of green candy melts and use a spoon to drizzle green candy over each part of the cake pop. Gently shake the excess candy off the cake pop over the bowl and place it in a Styrofoam block to dry.
- When the cake pops are dry, hold them over the bowl of white candy and quickly drizzle some white candy over them with a spoon. This works best if you pick up a spoonful, hold it in the air, and then drizzle it over the cake pop when it starts a steady small drizzle.
- Place cake pop back in the Styrofoam block to dry.
- Remove cake pops from Styrofoam block and place in a container for storage, or wrap in small candy bags to give as gifts.
Leave a Reply