Oh how I love this time of the year! The lights, smells, and crisp fall air here in Georgia mean that Christmas is right around the corner. One of our favorite places to visit during the Christmastime is Stone Mountain Park for their Stone Mountain Christmas. They offer so many fun things to do with your park admission including:
- Experience Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas 4-D, a hilarious adventure featured in 3-D with added in-theater effects that will transport you back to the Ice Age.
- Meet two iconic North Pole favorites, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster. Kids of all ages can meet these two heartwarming characters or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade!
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway, a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace, where you can have your picture taken with beautiful Snow Angel and her Toy Soldiers.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the season with a nightly Christmas Parade including whimsical floats and the arrival of Santa Claus. Be sure to stay for the magical Snow Angel® Snowfall and Fireworks Finale to wrap up the evening.
- Bring your Christmas wishes and visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus.
- Enjoy great holiday shopping that includes hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.
We went recently and really enjoyed ourselves. The singalong train is probably my favorite. Getting to snuggle next to your loved ones and sing Christmas carols. Hearing the true story of Christmas was the highlight of the evening. My kids loved seeing some of their favorite characters and listening to all the plays and skits. We also took some time to decorate cookies. The kids loved that! Lastly, we had to make sure to take a photo of baby boy and I under the mistletoe. Can’t get enough of kisses from him!
For more information on Stone Mountain Christmas, visit their website.