This past weekend, the family and I had the pleasure of checking out Stone Mountain Park’s Stone Mountain Christmas. This has become one of our favorite things to do to get ready for the holidays. It truly gets us in the Christmas spirit!
We enjoyed the new 4D movie, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, delicious treats like the new Walking S’more, and of course the Sing-a-long Train. The Walking S’more is a waffle cone stuffed full of all the goodness that you love in a S’more! Marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers! All melty and warm in a convenient cone form so you can grab it and head to your next adventure.
Our littlest adored the parade! He danced and clapped along with all the music and lights as the evening kicked off.
Hubby and I found the mistletoe spot for our annual kissing photo 😉 What a great night it was! We also had a lovely visit with Santa Claus. My little girls were impressed with the real beard and decided he must be the true Santa!
Are you ready to get in the Christmas spirit?
Select dates from November 12-January 4, you can head on over to Stone Mountain to check out their Stone Mountain Christmas.
With ticket purchase, you are able to enjoy the following:
- NEW! Rudolph The Red-Nosed-Reindeer 4-D! The beloved movie comes to you in a new and exciting format! Inside our 4D theatre, enter the world of Rudolph, Bumble, and the Misfit Toys and experience our new activities, décor, and photo opportunities.
- NEW! Skylights Spectacular: A Musical Walk-through Experience. Feast your eyes on thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities!
- NEW! Clarice the Reindeer joins Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster at Rudolph’s Merry Little Meet and Greet. Kids of all ages can meet these heartwarming characters or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade!
- Enjoy live performances that are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, including The Littlest Christmas Tree, Forever Christmas, Twas the Night Before…A Holiday Cabaret, and A Christmas Carol.
- All aboard the Singalong Train to hear your favorite Christmas tunes as well as the heartwarming story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway, a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace, where YOU are a part of the experience as we tell the story of Angelina the Snow Angel in A Wish For Snow.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the season with a nightly Christmas Parade including whimsical floats and the arrival of Santa Claus. Be sure to stay for the magical Snow Angel® Snowfall and Fireworks Finale to wrap up the evening.
- Bring your Christmas wishes and visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus.
- Enjoy great holiday shopping that includes hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.
To purchase tickets, head on over to Stone Mountain Park’s website. Enjoy your visit!
Huge thank you to Stone Mountain Park for inviting us to come visit!
Leave a Reply