First of all, yum! I wanted to make granola today but couldn’t find a recipe with the ingredients that I had on hand and I really didn’t want white sugar or salt or funky stuff so I decided to make my own! It was a huge hit! If you’re looking for dried mixed berries, I actually got mine at Aldi.
- 7 cups oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup dried mixed berries
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a big bowl.
- Pour out onto a pan and bake at 300 for about 40 minutes, stirring after each 10 minute increment.
- When completely cooled, add the mixed berries.
- Enjoy with yogurt, by itself, or with milk.