I love Pumpkin muffins! Our family have quickly become addicted to these delicious treats! They are super easy to make, too! It has become tradition that whenever we take a road trip, the kids always request these to snack on during the drive. They aren’t loaded with junk so I don’t feel bad about letting them have them.
These Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins have just enough pumpkin spice and cinnamon with the perfect mixture of chocolate.
Here is the recipe that I created for Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin muffins. This recipe could easily be halved if you don’t have a big family or kids that like to eat a lot. We’ve gotten to where we double the recipe so we have muffins for all for days.
- 2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups fresh or canned pumpkin
- 1 package Toll House dark chocolate chip morsels
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl using an electric mixer. Once combined, add in the morsels.
- Scoop the batter into a lined and sprayed cupcake pan
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before enjoying.
- Makes about 24 cupcakes