It’s cold outside, so perfect day for this recipe! It’s really simple and just has a few basic ingredients.
First thing to do is gather up all of those beautiful veggies and get chopping! You can make them as small or as big as you’d like, but of course larger chunks will take longer to cook. You can even have fun making different shapes to excite the kiddos.
Since you’re already chopping, might as well grab a block of Velveeta and get chopping on that as well!
Now it’s time to make some magic! The complete recipe is below! I hope you enjoy!
- 6 cups diced potatoes
- 1 Cup Diced Celery
- 1 Cup Diced Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoon Parsley
- 2 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 lb diced Velveeta cheese
- Place in a large pot on the stove top.
- Add all the vegetables and bullion cubes.
- Cover with 7 cups water
- Simmer until vegetables are tender, which normally takes 20-25 minutes.
- Once vegetables are tender, add milk/flour mixture.
- Blend 1 1/2 cup milk mixed with 2 Tablespoons Flour into veggies.
- Stir until well blended
- Add 1 pound diced Velveeta cheese and stir until melted and well blended.
- Take off heat, salt and pepper to taste.