Being a homeschooling mom, I have a
few TON of links bookmarked on my computer. This time of year, everyone is asking about my favorite links, where to print things, etc. Here I have broken down my personal favorites for the Preschool/Elementary School levels. Everything that I’m listing below offers many worksheets or games for free! This year I will have a 2 year old, Preschooler, 1st Grader, and 5th Grader.
- Easy Peasy – All in One Homeschool. I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found that site! It’s a mom just like the rest of us that has several kids and puts her kids schoolwork online so they can click on things and do their work. The bonus? It’s all FREE! And she goes through high school.
- Confessions of a Homeschooler – Tons of printables and activites geared toward homeschoolers.
- Bible Road Trip – Excellent if you are looking for a Bible curriculum. Tons of activites and very organized.
- Aplusmath – This site allows you to print a ton of math worksheets according to your needs. You select the number of problems and the type of problems and it generates them completely new each time!
- TLSBooks – Thousands of worksheets to choose from for preschool up to 6th grade.
- Amazing Handwriting Worksheet Maker – It’s as awesome as it sounds. Type in what you want your kids to copy and it makes a worksheet. It offers Print, D’Nealian, and Cursive.
- Notebooking Nook – Lots of free notebook ideas and activities and even planning printables.
- The Math Worksheet Site – Another math worksheet generator to print exactly what you need.
- Multiplication.com – Lots of free games and activities to help with multiplication.
- Try Science – Offers experiment ideas geared toward kids.
- Starfall – Geared more toward the preschool age, but excellent way to learn the alphabet and play a little.
- Kidzone – Printable activities based on many different popular topics.
- Super Teacher Worksheets – This entire site used to be free, but now has some free and some paid. I love their writing prompts and the other language arts work sheets are great as well.
- Dad’s Worksheets – Tons of math printables. It’s not a generator but there is a TON to print.
- Notebooking Fairy – Over 100 printables that are great for notebooking!
- ABC Jesus Loves Me – A free Preschool Curriculum containing letters, numbers, songs, basic math, along with Bible stories, character education, and Bible verses.
- Education.com – Lots of free printables that can be sorted by grade and subject.
- Busy Teachers Cafe – A K-6 Site that has tons of printables for busy teachers. I was especially impressed with the calender for writing prompts.
Do you have any favorite sites that you do not see listed? Leave a comment and tell me about them! I’d love to add to this list!