Pumpkin, pumpkin, everywhere! We are gearing up for an exciting trip to the Pumpkin Patch. I think this year, we are going to visit Corn Dawgs patch for a change of scenery.
Now that we have pumpkin on the mind, did you know there are so many great things to make with pumpkin! We’ve been busy making dark chocolate chip pumpkin muffins and now we’ve made a Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie! YUM! It’s fairly easy to make after a quick run to the store. Mmmm…. I think we have a new favorite around here!
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. size) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding (Note: If you are not able to find Pumpkin Spice Pudding simply use vanilla pudding and add ¼ cup of pumpkin to the mix.)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 tub Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup Pecan Halves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Combine the dry pudding mixes, cinnamon and milk in a bowl with whisk. Beat about 2 minutes and spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust.
- Stir 1-1/2 cups whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with remaining cool whip
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight for best texture
- Before serving cook nuts and honey in skillet on medium-low heat 2 to 4 min. or until nuts are caramelized, stirring frequently. Spread onto waxed paper, separating larger clusters. Cool.
- Sprinkle nuts over pie just before serving.
Eat and enjoy with your family! Let me know what you think!